Thursday, April 12, 2012

INDEPENDENCE IS WHAT I LEARNT TILL NOW……


Independence is what I have learnt to stay till now…
Ever since when I was a little girl….I am always left alone no matter whatever might be the situation it is…..I often ask myself “ Why am I left alone or Does anyone care about me or not”?????I got no one to ask anything when I need them so much except my parents. But thinking deeply independence is something which everyone must learn and know how to stand on your own feet …I enjoy being in my own world….where no one bothers about you…

 You should never depend on anyone to do anything for you because it just won't work. Get your life and careers together. Take care of your finances and set aside for a five year plan for yourself because nothing is ever really promised to you. 
The worst thing ever in life about certain people is the one's that watch things happen and the one's who make it happen for themselves. 
Now the one's who sit back and watch other people succeed are the one's who are out there feeling sorry for themselves and are the one's who never create change.. 

Remember: those days are over as far as being a housewife where the man will give you an allowance by keeping you inside and not letting you do anything because you're not independent. 

It's really about respect for oneself because if you really look at it, if you have your own and can stand your ground then no one can't really disrespect you or tell you things like, if it wasn't for me then you wouldn't have this.
Don't you hate that? Well, if you do, then that means that if you have your own and never ask for anything then they can't fix their lips to say those things and that's how you maintain your respect. 
Although, Independence is a great thing and has it's advantages because when you're independent you basically set your own rules and calling all shots without anyone trying to tell you what to do because you can basically take care of yourself. Independence is great to a point where a woman is so independent and can take care of herself. One of my friend told me that it's nice to be needed sometimes but that's not all there is so what are you actually bringing to the table?


The point I'm trying to make here is never forget where you came from. It's good to be independent, but sometimes you'll need a strong individual on the same level as you to back you up and stand behind you 100% and keep pushing you to remain independent. .
When it comes to being an independent woman: Will you let anyone stand in your way of your independence or will you just let someone come in between of what you've got going for yourself which is your own independence and respect!

No comments:

Post a Comment